Sunday, September 2, 2012

20 years my scraps and more

This summer, I attended my 20 year highschool reunion. I was really not sure if I should go - most of the people, I had not seen in 20 years. BUT it ended up being lots of fun. I was planning on staying for 2 hours and ended up staying for 6! 

My scaps and more has a new sketch challenge. Kristine Davidson created a wonderful sketch.


For the photo, I turned it to sepia and then faded it quite a bit to match the delicate Pion papers better. 

I really like how the title worked out: 


Here are some more details: 



I folded the paper to make it look like venetian blinds



I have to dash to pick up Sarah from a birthday party - and it is half across the town. 
Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is really really pretty Elisabeth! I love the folded paper and the torn with the flowers peeking, as well as all the other beautiful details! I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty. love the paper folding, the gorgeous colors, beautiful florals. thanks for the inspiration. hope your daughter had fun at her party.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday